University of Malaya report:
Silvergardé skin protect and repair gel is strong enough to kill Enterovirus 71 (EV71), which causes hand, foot and mouth disease.
EV71 is not an “enveloped” virus, which makes it harder to kill.
Coronavirus, however, are surrounded by lipids, and being an enveloped virus, can be inactivated through the simple act of hand washing.
When not in the presence of soap and water, and for those who suffer from irritation caused by alcohol-based sanitisers – Silvergardé Skin Protect and Repair Gel is your strongest protection against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
• Silver is known to be able to fight against more than 650 microorganisms.
• With nanotechnology, the silver used to kill germs are made in nanoscopic size where the effectiveness of silver is enhanced tremendously while the lower dosage of silver (20 ppm – part per million) is enough to ensure your hands are cleansed.
Fight against microbial resistance
• The nano colloidal silver in Silvergardé attacks microorganisms from many different angles including the cell wall, proteins, RNAs and DNAs. This will prevent the microorganism from building a resistance against silver.
Safety of the product
• In terms of safety, our nano colloidal silver has undergone biocompatibility tests including toxicity test, skin irritation and sensitisation test to ensure that the product is safe for use. In the EU, silver is used in food and beverages under E-code E174.
• Silvergardé is positioned amongst the very limited number of alcohol-free hands protect and skin product. Silvergardé does not remove the natural oils of our skin while retaining the moisture balance and preventing the skin from drying and cracking.
ALL PURPOSE DISINFECTANT SPRAY
✅ WATER BASED
✅ NON TOXIC
✅ SAFE FOR KITCHEN USE
✅ DEODORISER & SURFACE DISINFECTANT
✅ RESIDENTIAL & HOUSEHOLD DISINFECTANT
✅ SUITABLE FOR USE ON ALL SURFACES
✅ DOES NOT IRRITATE OR HARM SKIN
✅ ALCOHOL FREE
✅ NON FLAMMABLE
✅ SAFE FOR CHILDREN
Advanced 2 in 1 usage
Deodoriser and Surface Disinfection
How to use:
For Deodorising – spray and leave it dry
For Disinfection – spray on the surfaces and wipe with clean cloth
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.05%
PROTECT yourself, your family and your environment